Grilling Season Meat CSA
The perfect gift for griller in your life, even if that's yourself. :-)
4 Easy Distributions
- 4 pick ups will place every other week, during the weeks of July 5, July 19, August 2, and August 16 during NCOF's regular meat pick up hours, Tuesdays-Thursdays 1:30-4:30 pm and Fridays 9:30 am-1:30 pm
Featuring NCOF's humanely raised beef and humanely raised pork
- 50-75% ground products including ground beef, ground pork, and sausage
- 25-50% grilling cuts like steaks, pork chops, etc
- All meat will be "fresh-frozen," since it comes back that way from our local USDA-certified butchers. (Please bring a cooler to pick up.)
- As with any CSA, all share contents will selected at the Farmers' discretion. We cannot predict or guarantee share contents.
Fairly Priced with Built-in Savings
- Small shares cost $200. Small shareholders will receive over $50 worth of meat per pick up at a minimum discount of 5%; it's likely to be higher.
- Large shares cost $400. Large shareholders will receive over $100 worth of meat per pick up at a minimum discount of 10%; it's likely to be higher.
- For $100 more, small or large shareholders csa add one whole chicken to each pick up, at a savings of approximately $5/bird.
Questions? Email email@example.com