Fall Greens CSA

delicious, organic fall greens share


 

A three-week share of gorgeous, organic, NCOF fall veggies! Shares will be 90% greens like Swiss chard, lettuce, mustard greens, lettuce mix, cabbage, Asian greens, and more! The other 10% will be other treasures like garlic, squash and more