Maple Sugaring Tour
Freezing nights in the 20s and warm days in the 40s signal the sap run—and sugaring season! Discover sugaring history and artifacts beginning with Native Americans through modern times; learn the science of sugaring; visit our tapped maples and sample sap if it’s dripping; and explore our sugar shack where a wood-stoked evaporator boils sap into delicious syrup. We collect sap and boil as long as Mother Nature cooperates— but tours run regardless of weather, sap run, or boiling.
- We regret that we do not offer refunds for customer cancellations.
- Maple Sugaring Tours run rain, shine or snow.
- Dress for the weather with boots and outdoor clothing.
- Don't forget---babies on backs are free!
- On tour day, park in our lot, and meet your guide in front of the barn.
- Maple syrup and other market purchases are check or cash only.
- As late winter is animal birthing season, we'll be taking a peek at moms and newborns.