Late Summer Grilling Meat CSA
The perfect gift for the griller in your life, even if that's yourself. :-)
4 Easy Distributions
- 4 pick ups will place every other week, during the weeks of September 6th, September 20th, October 4th, and October 18th during NCOF's regular staffed hours. (Monday- Thursday 9-4, and Friday 9-1)
Featuring NCOF's humanely raised beef, lamb, and pork
- 50-75% ground products including ground beef, ground pork, ground lamb, and sausage
- 25-50% grilling cuts like steaks, pork chops, lamb chops, etc
- All meat will be "fresh-frozen," since it comes back that way from our local USDA-certified butchers. (Please bring a cooler to pick up.)
- As with any CSA, all share contents will selected at the Farmers' discretion. We cannot predict or guarantee share contents.
- All of our animals are raised on our certified organic pastures and fed certified organic grain as a supplement. They are raised in the public eye using only the most humane of practices and are slaughtered at the highest quailty humane slaughterhouse in Massachusettes.
- Small shares cost $200. Small shareholders will receive over $50 worth of meat per pick up at a minimum discount of 5%; it's likely to be higher.
- Large shares cost $400. Large shareholders will receive over $100 worth of meat per pick up at a minimum discount of 10%; it's likely to be higher.
- For $100 more, small or large shareholders csa add one whole chicken to each pick up, at a savings of approximately $5/bird.
Questions? Email email@example.com